Rdude's country at session tonight?

HoI2: Arsenal of Democracy. Home of the former (now legendary!) Tuesday Pacific game.

Moderator: MagooNZ

sabbath
Field Marshall

Rdude's country at session tonight?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:06 pm

As China is rather worthless at the moment, Rdude has requested to play my puppet Mexico or possibly Brazil.

Is that cool?

hugolin
Field Marshall

Re: Rdude's country at session tonight?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 pm

He could play the real China if he'd like. And not the puny one. :D
Seriously the Axis could use a Chinese player.
"Defending like Chiang, attacking like Il Douche, Conquering like... Emperor Cheeto, Emperor of the Sino-Japanese Empire of the peaceful sun of the Eastern horizon"

gogopher
Field Marshall

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm

i agree with hugy....however im not sure how much rdude knows about sabbaths plans...so that could be bad as well

in the end i think if rdude and sabbath are cool with i would say china...but if they arent then i would say mexico as brazil is almost a non-entity and its army almost completely expo'd to uk...not to mention the uk and france have all the fronts covered where the usa could most likely use another hand

but let me restate: japan needs the most help...so that is my first vote

sabbath
Field Marshall

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Uhhh actually he pretty much knows all my plans, both from playing China and conversations earlier assuming he was Mexico... so that would really not be good, direct conflict of interest.

Once someone is on a team for awhile haven't they pretty much been locked in?

Also it is not like we are gaining a player, he WAS China he would just be switching to another minor on the same side. :evil:

El Duck
Field Marshall

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 pm

The axis have 3 players and Japan, in particularly is being pushed hard. The Allies have 3 also but the USSR is leaning towards the Allies. It seems to make the most sense for Rdude to control the Japan's china.

gogopher
Field Marshall

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 pm

well if he knows ur plans i would say he plays as mexico then...or brazil...i just think mexico would suit him more since we basically have 2 uk players and we have all ready divided uk's army...

cougy
General

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I feel that the choice is up to Rdude; especially since all the remaining "major" powers have a person playing it. Also when taken into consideration that Rdude was an ally of the US before had and has knowledge of Sabbath's master-plan.

@Duck, I dont agree that we need to balance the total number of players preside. Heck if you remember, and I have said it before hand many times, prior to April of 1941 it was Gopher & I(Cougy) versus Hugo, Lobo, Pedal, and Nixon with guess appearences by Aceton & Neibling. So this balancing people per team doesnt hold much water for me.

Also, as I have said before, if Hugo needs help he can always give military control to either or both Lobo & Nixon. I don't know what sort of plan for global domination they have going on over in Europe. Besides single transport raids in the Atlantic, walking more guys around in Italy, flying planes to Asia, and probably kicking puppies nothing major has happened in Europe for almost 2 years.

hugolin
Field Marshall

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

I also think it's up to rdude. IMO China offers the most potential for fun.

My worry with rdude Allies is that I would now be busy alone vs 3 or 4 heads in Asia...

As to the 'master plan' we'll it's pretty simple, to produce tons of stuff and to reduce Japan to rubble with all known weaponry.

Just got home, logging in in 5-10 minutes.
"Defending like Chiang, attacking like Il Douche, Conquering like... Emperor Cheeto, Emperor of the Sino-Japanese Empire of the peaceful sun of the Eastern horizon"