The future of HoI2: Arsenal of Democracy - please vote now!

A place to discuss how to get better and more devious with your favourite game.

Moderators: Jones, aphrochine

Mr_B0narpte
Field Marshall

The future of HoI2: Arsenal of Democracy - please vote now!

Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:27 am

Hey all,

I'm helping out the AoD development team, and we'd love to hear what is most important to you when it comes to this great game. What are your tips and strategies on how to improve it?

Significant progress continues to be made on the 1.13 update, and we aim to continue developing it further after that.

I've made a simple poll using a website called Typeform, which has now been filled with responses. There's just two quick questions so we can see what is most important to you, the players!

The responses are coming in thick and fast, so have recreated the poll here too, now the top one has become unavailable. Or you're very welcome to comment below :D

Plus you're more then welcome to provide any feedback suggestions via that poll - or indeed, by commenting here, or in the Paradox forums.

The two questions are:-

1. What aspects of the game are the most important to you, in ranking of importance?

(Notes:-
If you would like to select or add a different section, please let me know. I have simply divided it by the in-game screens, alongside further sections the game encompasses.

Regarding intelligence, technology, production, diplomacy and trade, I'm focusing on the pure functionality of them. How the AI handles these would just come under AI).

Choices:-
Intelligence
Technology
Production
Trade
Diplomacy
Statistics
Combat
The map
AI
Online play
Events
Scenarios
You don't have to include them all, but your top 3 priorities would be ideal - otherwise numbering them 1-12 is perfect.

2. What aspects of the game would you like most to see improved, in ranking of importance?

Choices:-
Intelligence
Technology
Production
Trade
Diplomacy
Statistics
Combat
The map
AI
Online play
Events
Scenarios

3. Not really a question, just one saying you can feel free to provide any comments/feedback suggestions, in your comment below.

Then it just ends with saying "Thanks for providing feedback on this glorious grand strategy game."

All are welcome to join in the discussion on how to further improve it.

We already have discussions ongoing...

On technologies - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/th ... d.1508414/

On general ideas for improvement - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/th ... y.1497923/

On further ideas, especially surrounding infantry - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...t ... s.1509352/

Thanks for contributing & reading, happy gaming!
Currently enjoying writing and sharing the story of our 2020 online AoD campaign - we've reached the end - feel free to read the latest here (the whole saga is now available for all to see)

:armour: